STANLEY J509 Jump Starter: 1000 Peak/500 Instant Amps
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $59.98
as of 1/18/2018 15:30 UTC details
- You Save: $9.90 (14%)
- Sales Rank:899
- Color:yellow, black, silver
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1000 Peak Amp
- Shipping Weight (lbs):17.15
- Dimensions (in):11.3 x 6.8 x 13.5
- Warranty:1 year limited warranty
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 500 Instant Starting Amps/ 1000 PEAK Battery Amps
- Offers both 12-volt and USB outlets to charge personal electronics
- High-powered LED light that rotates 270 degrees
- Reverse polarity alarm to alert when there is an improper connection
- Power and charge indicator
- When the unit is not in use, we recommend that the battery is charged at least every 30 days.
The Stanley 1000 Peak Amp Jump Starter offers a convenient, portable way to jump-start your battery without the need of another vehicle. Simply attach the clamps and if connected improperly the alarm will sound, alerting you to switch the clamps before turning on the unit. The jump starter provides 500 instant cranking amps and 1000 peak cranking amps. The jump starter includes 12-volt and USB outlets plus a built in 120 volt AC charger. With heavy duty metal clamps and Number 6 AWG cables, the unit is as safe as it is reliable. It also features a high powered LED light that rotates 270 degrees and a charge indicator. With enough power to jump-start your car, truck, motorcycle, boat, RV or tractor. The Stanley 1000 Peak Amp Jump Starter is ideal for everyday use or roadside emergencies. *To use and access the the charging feature of the J509 lift the AC adapter cover that is located on the back of the unit and connect an extension cord to the unit (extension cord NOT included). Plug the other end of the cord into a standard 120 volt AC wall outlet. Charge until two red and one green LED Battery Status Indicators light. Once fully charged, disconnect the extension cord. All batteries lose energy from self-discharge over time and more rapidly at higher temperatures. When the unit is not in use, we recommend that the battery is charged at least every 30 days.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.