• 4 Gauge 20 Feet Booster Cable
• Carry Bag
• Safety Working Gloves
Jump Start your Vehicle:
1. Make sure both vehicles are turned off.
2. Connect one end of the red clamps to the postive (+) post of the dead battery
3. Connect another end of red clamps to the positive (+) post of the good battery
4. Connect one end of the black clamps to the negative (-) post if the good battery
5. Connect another end of the black clamps to the frame bumper or engine block of the dead battery. DO NOT CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE NEGATIVE (-) POST.
6. Make sure clamps from one cable do not accidentally touch the clamps of the other cable.
7. Start the working vehicle
8. Wait 1-2 minutes, start the dead vehicle, and then keep the vehicle running for a few minutes for recharging the battery.
9. Disconnect the cable clamps in the reverse order.