ACDelco D1846A GM Original Equipment Engine Oil Pressure Sensor
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- Buy New: $39.95
as of 1/19/2018 05:39 UTC details
- Sales Rank:979
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.01
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 1.6 x 1.2
- Warranty:12 Months / 12,000 Miles (Parts Only)
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:12 Months / 12,000 Miles (Parts Only)
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Oil Pressure Sensor provides an electrical oil pressure signal to the engine control module, and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original component. It measures the oil pressure in your vehicle’s engine and will alert you through the oil pressure gauge or warning lamp if the oil pressure falls below the specified pressure. This original equipment engine oil pressure sensor has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.