Eventek Digital Multimeter, ET380 Electronic Amp Volt Ohm Voltage Meter Multimeter with Diode and Continuity Test Tester With Backlight
- Category:Home Improvement
- Buy New: $10.99 (On sale from $16.99)
as of 11/19/2017 10:35 UTC details
- You Save: $6.00 (35%)
- Sales Rank:9,206
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.37
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 1.2 x 2.6
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:Digital Multimeter ET380
- Digital multimeter - ET380 multimeter can measure AC/DC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity, diode and etc
- Safe & reliable design - Overload Protection on all ranges, Low Battery Voltage Indication, and Double Insulation
- Specification:DC Voltage:200mV- 500V, AC Voltage:200V-500V, DC Current:200uA- 10A, Resistance:200Ω- 2000KΩ
- Large LCD back light display: Data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
- What you get - 1x Eventek ET380 Digital Multimeter, 1 x Operator's Manual, 2 x Test Leads, 1 x 9V Battery, 1-Year Warranty
DC voltage: 200mV/ 2000mV/ 20V/ 200V/ 500V ± (1% ± 10)
AC voltage: 200V / 500V ± (2.0% ± 10)
DC current: 200uA / 2000uA / 20mA / 200mA / 10A ± (2.0% ± 5)
Resistance: 200Ω / 2000Ω / 20KΩ / 200KΩ / 2000KΩ ± (2.0% ± 5)
Diode and on-off test: buzzer (when turn on resistance less than 70Ω ± 30Ω, the buzzer of machine will alarming)
Diode (display approximate diode positive voltage data)
Square wave output: the output of frequency 50Hz ± 10%, Vp-p 3V, the output of impedance 560KΩ
Max Voltage between input terminal and Earth Ground: CAT II 600V
To avoid risk of electric shock, do not use the meters before the cover is in place.
The range switch should be at right position for the testing.
To avoid electric shock and damaging the instruments, the input signals are forbidden to exceed the specified limits.
When measuring TV set or switched power, attention should be paid to the possible pulses that may bring destruction to the circuit.
Range switch position is forbidden to be changed at random during measurement.
Take caution against shock in the course of measuring voltage higher than DC 60V & AC 30V.
Protection fuse should be replaced only with same type and same specification.
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temp.: -10℃~50℃ (relative humidity <85%)
Guaranteed precision Temp.: 23±5 ℃ (relative humidity <85%)
Power Supply: 9V Battery x 1pc
Dimension: 115 x 65 x 30 mm/0.38 x 0.21 x 0.1 in (L x W x H)
Weight: approx: 170 g/0.37 lb (including battery)
1X Digital Multimeter
2 X Test Leaders
1 X Operator's Manual
1 X Built-in battery ( 9V )
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.