SiriusLED 3157 4157 3057 50W 6 Ohm LED Lights Load Resistor Adapter Fix Hyper Flashing Rapid Blinking Canbus Error Code Eliminator Warning Canceller for Turn Signal Reverse Backup Daytime Running DRL
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- Sales Rank:150,922
- Model:9005 9006 h11 h7 3157 7443
- A pair of 6 Ohm 50W LED load resistor used to solve common turn signal problems associated with LED bulb upgrades.
- Simulates traditional filament bulbs to eliminate error indications for hyper-flash (quick blinking) or burnt out bulb.
- Load resistor compatible for sizes: 3157, 7442, 9005, 9006, H7, H8/H11 (please order correct size for your need).
- There are two different types of adapters for size 3157 and 7443, this set of load resistor is meant for standard adapters. Please double check that you are not purchasing this for use with vehicles equipped with CK (polarity sensitive) adapters.
- Plug-and-play kit that requires no retrofitting, please be cautious and do not mount onto plastic because the metal pieces does get hot during use.
Set of 6 Ohm 50W LED load resistors for signal light upgrades.
Bypass low energy draw and eliminates error indications for hyper-flash (quick flashing) or burnt out bulbs generated by the on-board computer scan.
It is compatible with the majority of vehicles equipped with CANBUS systems.
No hassle plug-and-play kit that requires no retrofitting. The metal piece on the wiring does get hot during use, please mount it to metal surfaces and away from plastic to avoid any issues.
Manufactured with quality material that is weather-resistant.
Note: This set of load resistor is meant for use with standard sockets, please double check that you are not purchasing it for your vehicle equipped with CK (polarity sensitive) sockets because it could possibly blow out your bulbs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.