Moog ES3488 Tie Rod End
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- Buy New: $27.84 (On sale from $34.80)
as of 11/19/2017 10:34 UTC details
- You Save: $6.96 (20%)
- Sales Rank:4,181
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.67
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 1.2 x 1.8
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Release Date:September 26, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Problem Solver Belleville washer eliminates the spring bind and shattering during shock load.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Moog engineered steel composition results in a stronger component
- Full ball metal stud provides 36 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- Convenient easy access wrench flat allows for the use of a socket for easy installation and removal.
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Fits 1999 - 2001 Silverado trucks
- Easy to install
- Rods are greasable to reduce friction
- Made of durable, all metal construction
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.