Moog K8607T Ball Joint
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $40.00
as of 9/21/2017 05:04 UTC details
- You Save: $0.65 (2%)
- Sales Rank:3,897
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.52
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 1.6 x 0.6
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Release Date:September 26, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Forged one-piece housing provides optimal strength.
- Moog engineered steel composition results in a stronger component
- Full ball metal stud provides 36 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the lower control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. Moog Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Use on 1992 - 1996 Dodge and Ford vehicles
- Greaseable for smoother steering
- Dust boots included
- Use on both 2 and 4-wheel drive vehicles vehicles
- Designed as stock replacement
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.