Rough Country 87317N2 - Steering Stabilizer with Premium N2.0 Series Shock
- Brand:Rough Country
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- Buy New: $34.95
as of 9/21/2017 17:32 UTC details
- Sales Rank:2,395
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6
- Dimensions (in):18 x 6.3 x 3.3
- Legal Disclaimer:It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- FITMENT: Chevrolet: 02-10 Silverado 2500 HD 4WD, 02-06 Silverado 3500 4WD, 07-10 Silverado 3500 HD 4WD; GMC: 02-10 Sierra 2500 HD 4WD, 02-06 Sierra 3500 4WD, 07-10 Sierra 3500 HD 4WD; Jeep: 84-01 Cherokee XJ 4WD/2WD, 86-92 Comanche MJ 4WD/2WD, 99-04 Grand Cherokee WJ 4WD/2WD, 93-98 Grand Cherokee ZJ 4WD/2WD, 97-06 Wrangler TJ 4WD, 04-06 Wrangler Unlimited LJ 4WD, 87-95 Wrangler YJ 4WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Front: All necessary bracketry and hardware; Shocks: (1) Premium N2.0 Shock
- BENEFITS: Easy bolt-on installation; Helps to better stabilize off-road tires; Prevents front end wobble; Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Replaces factory equipped steering stabilizer; Stabilizer cylinder end mounts may vary depending on make and model of application
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 1 hours; Weight: 4.9-lbs
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
Rough Country's Steering Stabilizer - 87317N2
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.