Moog K6723 Idler Arm Bracket
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- Buy New: $55.26 (On sale from $69.08)
as of 11/20/2017 09:42 UTC details
- You Save: $13.82 (20%)
- Sales Rank:17,861
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 4.5 x 2.7
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Release Date:October 30, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Problem Solver design includes an exclusive grease fitting extension hose that relocates the idler arm grease fitting to the sway bar frame bracket. Routine service is easy, as the zerk is now accessible through the wheel well.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- One piece housing is forged from premium material and heat treated for strength and durability.
- Service no longer requires removal of the skid plate.
- Premium polychloroprene sealed boot includes grease relief valve to keep contaminants out.
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.