Moog K6335 Pitman Arm
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- Buy New: $27.97 (On sale from $34.96)
as of 11/22/2017 03:21 UTC details
- You Save: $6.99 (20%)
- Sales Rank:11,104
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.9
- Dimensions (in):2.7 x 1.9 x 1.5
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Premium heavy duty gauge steel construction for strength and durability.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Fits 1988 - 1995 GM trucks
- Made of steel with natural finish
- Use on vehicles with power steering
- Easy to install
- Stock ride height
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.