Polaris RZR XP 1000 Belt 2015-2017 Gates CVT Carbon Drive Belt 27C4159
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $84.99
as of 9/20/2017 14:53 UTC details
- You Save: $30.00 (26%)
- Sales Rank:2,221
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.25
- Dimensions (in):18 x 6 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranties are handled through Gates directly. When you receive the belt, warranty information can be found inside the sleeve.
- Warranty:Gates G-Force belts are warranted to the original purchase from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase under normal use. This warranty shall be automatically null and void if the belt is used under abnormal conditions including but not exclusive to racing or any competitive event, case of improper installation, alignment, application clutch case sealing, and towing or poor clutch condition. Final authorization on warranted product to be by Gates Corporation.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Strength: Tests have shown G-Force belts outlast other high-performance belts by more than 2 times
- Durability: Gates Powersport belts are designed for superior fit, strength, performance, and durability
- Performance: Gates G-Force belts are the ultimate, high-tech component for transferring power on ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles or other powersport quipment
- Minimal stretch under load results in consistent shifting rpm
- Wear evenly to reduce belt failure due to edge cord pullout
Utilizing proprietary design software combined with the most advanced composite materials and construction technology, Gates CVT belts are engineered for a precise fit with drop-in performance and durability to meet the demands of today's and tomorrow's powersport equipment. Whether trail riding, farming, ranching or extreme riding, our CVT belts can handle even the most demanding on- and off-road conditions. New Belt Break in Process: New CVT belts require a break-in period of at a minimum 30 miles to maximize belt life and performance. The goal of the break-in period is to properly wear-in the belt to match the sheaves before applying maximum engine torque. By conservatively running through the entire shift range, proper belt contact over the entire sheave/belt contact path is optimized to eliminate belt slippage and drastically increase the belt's lifespan. Follow these guidelines to accomplish proper belt break-in: Vary vehicle speed and engine RPM to shift belt through normal operational range Do not exceed ¾ throttle within the first 30 miles of installation Stop engine and allow belt to cool down every 15 minutes of use During break-in period, the following activities should be avoided: Aggressive acceleration or jerky throttle movements at low speeds Holding engine/vehicle speed constant for extended time periods Pulling heavy loads Long run times without complete CVT/belt cool down
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.