Outside air flowing through the vehicle's ventilation system can expose passengers to road dust and pollen. Kootek Cabin Air Filters can filter these contaminants (particles ranging from 5-100 microns) to help improve the in- vehicle air for driver and passengers, as well as enhancing ventilation system. Each Kootek Cabin Air Filter contains active carbon and soda woven into the filter to absorb odors and freshen the air.
Compatible model and year list:(including but not limited to)
• LEXUS: CT200H(2011-2015), ES300H(2013-2015), ES350(2007-2015), GS300(2006), GS350(2007-2011), GS430 (2006-2007), GS450h(2007-2011), GS460(2008-2011), HS250h(2010-2012), IS250(2006-2013), IS350(2006-2013), IS-F (2008-2013), LF-A (2012-2013), LS460 (2007-2015), LS600h(2008-2015), GX460(2010-2015), LX570(2008-2015), NX200t(2015), NX300h (2015), RX350 (2010-2015),
• PONTIAC: VIbe (2009-2010)
• SCION: TC(2011-2015), xB(2008-2015), xD(2008-2014)
• SUBARU: Legacy(2010-2014), Outback(2010-2014)
• TOYOTA: Avalon(2005-2015), Camry(2007-2015), Corolla(2009-2016), Matrix(2009-2014), Prius(2010-2015), Venza(2009-2015),Yaris(2007-2015), 4Runner(2010-2015) Highlander(2008-2015), Land Cruiser(2008-2015), RAV4(2006-2015), Sequoia(2008-2015), Sienna(2011-2015), Tundra(2007-2015).
1.Open the glove compartment
2.Pull the arm free from the glove compartment
3.Press inward on the sides of the glove compartment to disconnect the stops.
4.Slide the filter frame out from the housing
5.Remove the old filter from the frame carefully
6.Install the new filter in the frame and make sure the direction of air flow is the same as the arrow on the side of filter indicates.
7.Slide the frame back into the housing and make sure it snaps securely
Cabin Air Filter*2