LEDAUT 2" x 50' Titanium Exhaust Heat Wrap Roll for Motorcycle Fiberglass Heat Shield Tape with Stainless Ties
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- Buy New: $15.99 (On sale from $17.99)
as of 11/18/2017 04:17 UTC details
- You Save: $2.00 (11%)
- Sales Rank:2,891
- Color:golden black
- Clothing Size:2 inches X 50 feet roll
- Size:2 inches X 50 feet roll
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.05
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 7.3 x 2.3
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 2"X50' Titanium Wrap with (pack of 8)8" Stainless Steel(304) Locking Ties.
- Titanium heat shield sleevevis made from crushed volcanic rock.
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown.
- The exhaust heat wrap tape can withstand 1400F direct/2000F radiant heat.
- The thermal heat wrap reduces heat under hood up to 50% and improving car And motorcycle Performance
LEDAUT titanium heat wrap is made from Basalt Lava Rock and stranded into a fiber material and is engineered to be 25 percent
stronger than fiberglass exhaust wrap on the market today.
By wrapping the header and exhaust system, it maintains hotter exhaust gases, decreases the density, and that allows the exhaust gas to
exit the system faster. Greater exhaust scavenging is produced helping to lower air intake temperatures. This gives you more horsepower.
Volcanic header wrap also reduces radiant heat damage and can lower under hood temperatures by as much as 50 percent.
This hose wrap can withstands 1400F direct/2000F radiant heat,it can reduces heat under hood up to 50% that Will well protect the hose of
the engine system and also Protects drivers and mechanics from burns. Perfect for any automotive or motorcycle application.
Improving Car And Motorcycle Performance.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 CheapCarPartsDirect.com - All rights reserved.